Main Description Of The Product：
1. Keystone Jack, Cat.5e Class E,
UTP type, fit for connecting application of
communication ports in working area.
2. A compact & ingenious designing, with the
punching sequence direction marks on the
punching cover of the keystone jack, which can
provides a correct and quick guide for punching and
connecting operation. And the fastener hats will
make sure the cable can be fixed reliably in the IDC
3. According to the standard of ISO/IEC 11801:2002
Class D & ANSI/TIA/EIA 568-B.2-1
CAT.5e, T568A punching sequence and T568B punching
sequence are both compatible.
4. Connection type: FCC connector for RJ45 patch
cord and IDC for 4-pair Cat.5e cables.
5. Fitting for the Cat.5e general cable
distribution system. Compatible for Cat.5 systems.
1. Material of plastic parts: PC
2. Material of the FCC connectors’ 8 pin of the
RJ45 jack: Phosphor bronze with golden plated
3U、6U、15U、30U、50U at option. Inserting duration: 750
3. Material of the IDC clips: tinned phosphor
bronze pins. Fit for 22AWG/23AWG/24AWG cables.
Punching duration: 250 times.
4. Punching tools: tooless punching type assembles
the cables with the punching cover.
5. Testing condition of transmitting capability: